Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thanks for the support

Thanks to all who have e mailed me and commented on the blog. I really do appreciate all the support that you've shown me. My relationship with my daughter is there, although strained. They are coming down to Florida in June and I will get to visit with my granddaughter for at least a day. They are coming for a weekend only and since I do not wish to spend any time with the person she is married to, I have requested that the rest of the family make their own plans with them if they want to see them. I have also requested that they do not confront her or try to make things right. She is conflicted enough. I do not want her in an uncomfortable position with him being right there. So I will end this by saying things are getting better, but things are definately not resolved.

No comments: