Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I AM DOING THE HAPPY, HAPPY DANCE!!!!!! When I arrived in New York on Thursday night and I walked into the room that Ally and Alex had set up for me, propped up on the pillows of the bed was a Grandma's Brag Book. So of course I screamed and then turned and hugged Ally very hard and didn't let her go for quite a while. She and Alex and his whole family and all their friends have known for quite some time, but she wanted to tell me in person and as I was scheduled to be in New York, she waited for me to come up. So, this time next year, I'll be a Grandma. Ally is due at the end of January, 2009. Inside the brag book was a sonogram of the baby. First sonogram of a baby that I could actually tell it was a baby, without arrows pointing at things. When Ally has her sonogram in September, we will know what we are having, boy or girl. So we will know if Dylan or Ursula Georgina is coming into the world. So, can you all guess what I'm doing? Making baby quilts, of course. I have so many, Ally is going to kill me. I guess I'll just have to make them and then just send them once a month, hehehe. If I could afford it and stand the cold, I would move back to NY in a NY minute. Okay, that's it for now. I'm off to the sewing machine. Keep the piece. Renée

2 comments:

Candace said...

congratulations, a new grandbaby is so exciting.

Gina said...

Congratulations. I'm so pleased for all of you.

Love and hugs gina xxx