Saturday, December 13, 2008

4D Sonogram of my Granddaughter

This is just way cool. That's my grandbaby down there in that picture. You can see her eye, nose, mouth. Isn't she just the cutest thing? She looks just like Ally. I hope she's as healthy as Ally was and as good a baby. They broke the mold when Ally was created, that's why we didn't have anymore. Ally gained one and a half pounds in two weeks. She goes back to the doctor on the 23rd and then she starts once a week visits. The baby is 4 pounds, 3 ounces. They couldn't tell how long she was as the screen for this sonogram is too small. However, how awesome that you can actually see the baby's face? I'm trying to get myself into gear to go up north, but I am not looking forward to the COLD. I haven't even gotten my ticket yet. I'm going to have to go up for a month because of President's week. The weekend that I would like to come home is the last weekend of President's week, so the ticket prices were incredibly high. So I'm going to have to go back on the Monday after President's week. Oh, well. I'll go to Brooklyn and bond with my grand nephew and grand niece. And my big brother will take me to the airport and my daughter can look after her daughter and herself all by herself. Anyway, going to bed now. Isn't she cute?

No comments: