Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Double Delight Progress



I was so bored doing those darn triangles for the square in a square blocks that I peeked and decided to do clues 4 and 5 together. I'm doing the square in a square blocks as leaders/enders. I have three more nine patch and four more Rolling Star blocks to finish, but I am NOT laying this quilt on the diagonal. I will lay it out straight and see how many blocks I need to do it that way. I just don't have the room to do a diagonal layout, so I will do it straight. I've noticed that some of the other ladies didn't do a diagonal layout on some of Bonnie's other mysteries, so I will not with this one either. And if I have to wait until someone puts one up in the photos, I will wait. It's not like I don't have a bunch of other things to do, lol. Going back to sew, piece. Renee

No comments: