Saturday, January 3, 2009

Finished Clue 1A of Double Delight



These are my Clue 1A of the Double Delight Mystery on Quiltville. The green squares are the only color I changed. Everything else is the same as Bonnie's. I am now working on Clue 1B, I'm usually faster, but these square in a square are really hard and Bonnie has given us a really great technique, but it take a little longer to do. So, slow and steady. I'm going to be the tortoise this time instead of the hare. I have to admit, this is the first time in doing square in a square that it actually comes out square, without it being wonky. They might actually fit together this time. Going back to 1B now. Later. Piece. Renee

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

Great work on step one! The square in a square blocks are taking forever to square up, but I hope it is all worth it in the end.