Friday, January 2, 2009

Double Delight



On Quiltvillechat we have been having dicussions on fabric, amounts of fabric, etc. I'm doing my in a semi-controlled scrappy. I have different neutrals for each of the clues that call for neutrals as of now. For 1A I am using a fabric that is almost white with mottled pastels; for 2A I am using a variety of scraps and yardage that I've scoured about looking for and I also am using 11 different light pink fabrics; for 2B I am using a fabric that is a little darker and some of it looks almost pink and for 2C I am using a beige fabric with red swirls and blue dots. Don't know how anyone else is doing it, but that's how I am and I'm stickin' to it.

Oh, and by the way. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I am brain dead most of the time, so forgive me if I don't know what time of the year it is. Hope everyone has a great 2009 with much health and wealth. Piece. Renee

No comments: