Saturday, March 29, 2008


Ally and Alex are here. Of course, we stopped to get something to eat and then we came home. Now they have gone out again to do some running around and then they are going to the Hard Rock to celebrate Alex's birthday. Ally brought her Tom Tom with her so that they can get around without asking me how to get anywhere. Ally brought a present for me: a Webkinz Koala. I've adopted him and named him Dusterdoo. That's him up there on top. I love koalas and hope to go to Australia one day and meet one. Tomorrow we go to my nephew's house for a good old fashioned family bar b que and Monday is the Met/Marlin game and then Tuesday they go home. Don't know how my back is going to feel after spending three nights on the sofa. Tuesday night is soaking in the tub night with a glass of wine. That's all for now, keep the piece.

No comments: