Monday, March 31, 2008

My Scrap Stash


Here is what it now looks like. The scraps are in these plastic bins, all with labels. They are now separated by color. I haven't gotten around to cutting them up like Bonnie of Quiltville does, let's just say that for me doing it this way was just the beginning. But not only did I do the scraps, I have finally sorted my fabric into their own color friendly bins too. So now I have nine (9) bins of fabric. Didn't realize that I had so much, although for some this is just a kick in the bucket. When I get my eight boxes of fabric out of storage, then I will have more. I'm going to do that this week, as I can't wait to see all the fabric that I have forgotten about since they have been in storage so long. I have boxes of books too, but I think they can stay there for now. You know the old saying, if you haven't used or needed it for six months, throw it out. Well, I have a really big problem throwing out books. To me books are sacred, so the quilting books can stay in storage until I can find a home for them. Going for a new cell phone today. Allyson brought down her old one, a Razr, so we are going to switch over to Verizon and then I will have a camera phone. Whoppee. I'll try it out tonight at the ball game and post a picture from the phone later. Of course, because I am going to the game and the kids came down all the way from New York to see it, it looks like it is going to rain. What else is new? This is Florida. LOL! Going now, take care everyone and keep the piece.

No comments: