Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Opening Day



Yes, I went to the game with the kids. My nephew was sick, so he couldn't go, but we took his daughter, that's her with my daughter Allyson. The METS WON!!!! It was a good day all around.
The Yankees were rained out so we watched their opening day last night. They won too. Lots of baseball. Ally and Alex bought my Dad the MLB season on Directv, so we get to see ALL the games for ALL the teams. Exciting.
Unfortunately, I haven't quite figured out how to format the pictures on the blog. I guess I need to e mail the blog mistriss for my group and ask her. Anyway, those two pictures on top are the photos of my 4 patches for my Pink Grapefruit Crush quilt for Quiltville. This is the first step of the new mystery. I am now going to cut up the fabric for the mystery quilt I am doing on webequilts. Keep the piece.






1 comment:

Kucki68 said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your Crush as we go forward.