Monday, April 28, 2008

Clue #3 - Pink Grapefruit Quilt


Here are my cute little half split 4 patches. Three of them anyway, actually four, but you can't see the fourth one. I have cut them all out, but I have decided not to sew them together until I see what other people have done, or hear of any problems. Maybe I'll just sew one set of mirror image ones, but since I do have other stuff to do, I can wait. Bonnie won't be back for a while and I think she said that the clues will be about two weeks apart, which is good. I just dislike unsewing. That's it for now. Keep the piece.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think my main problem will be to remember to do a mirror image set and not just keep sewing away inanely.

Candace said...

I hadn't been to your blog in a few days, and I have to say your Bermina is beautiful. Mine is 18 years old, and it looks a lot different. I'm sure you will love it. Your QOV mystery is beautiful, I can't wait to see the finished product, and your step 3's are looking good. And all the cooking. I'm very impressed with all you get done.