Thursday, May 1, 2008

QOV Mystery #13 - Radiant

This is what I have been doing in between clues from the Pink Grapefruit Crush quilt. Lots of fun making the letters. Doing it in black and white. Haven't decided yet what other colors to add to this. Maybe the star points will be in all different colors, haven't decided yet.

So, I finally finished Radiant. What a really beautiful quilt design. Now I need to find out how to get this to one of our hero's. I will go back to the group and look at the files and find out what I need to do to get this to a Long Arm Quilter. Maybe I'll just keep it and do it myself with my new Bernina with BSR. OOOOO, that feels so wonderful. MY NEW BERNINA w/BSR. Mine, mine, mine. LOL.


Going back to making the rest of the letters and then deciding what else to do with the rest of the alphabet quilt. Keep the piece.

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

renee,

I am sorry about the dark photos for week one of the quilt along. I will try to get better photos next week. I don't know that I would be able to get them into pdf format for you. I am having a tough time with the photos this go around, because when I use the flash, the contrast isn't enough sometimes. let me know if you need more specific sketch if that would help?

amandajean

Amanda said...

I love your radiant quilt, such pretty colours. Go for it - quilt it yourself with your new machine. It'll be fun.