Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Star Quilt Along - Week Five




Well here they are. The last three blocks for the star quilt along, along with the blocks for the first quilt along. I'm doing this as a reversable quilt, one on each side, back and front whatever you want to call it. I've been leader/endering the pink squares for the borders on the pink quilt and I am almost done putting them together. I think I will just do a two row border around the quilt and a fabric border around that. I'll see what happens when I finally put them together. Now I have to go and put together a teeny tiny quilt for a swap with another group that I'm with. Keep the piece. Renée

3 comments:

Amanda said...

The blocks are looking good. I love the hangers too - tart them up with a bit of ribbon and they'd look great with a little quilt or stitchery hanging from them.

Amanda Jean said...

your blocks look great!

Lost Aussie said...

The variety of the quilts you make is amazing. I'd love to see a Tshirt one when its finished!