Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Projects


Week One of the Quilt Along with Amandajean. Of course, I am doing it backwards. Amandajean is doing her stars in pink and I am doing them in purple and I did my first quilt along in pink and white. I have all my first quilt along blocks finished, but I will post them along with the star blocks. I had some blocks in pink and white already finished, so I'm going to use those blocks instead of the ones that Amandajean picked out to do.
The Everglades are burning again. What a horrible smell outside. Seems there was a thunder storm last night and there must have been lightening and that sparked a fire. They are saying that if you have breathing problems, you should not go out, that's how bad it is. I was out for less than a minute and my eyes are still stinging.
Going to do the second star block now. Have a wonderful day and keep the piece.

1 comment:

No One Home said...

You did a great job on your blocks. I love the purple fabric.