Saturday, May 3, 2008

Quilt Along

Spent all day yesterday and all day today doing the first quilt along quilt on Amandjean's site. What fun. After going to get boxes of fabric out of the POD yesterday, I came home and it was like a really special birthday. I have eight boxes of fabric stored, but I could only get to two, so I'm not that inundated with fabric. I'm not going to be able to get to those other boxes until I move the POD to the other storage facility and empty the POD. The boxes are in the back and I can't get to them. I'm feeling it today, my shoulders and arms are killing me. Anyway, I've completed the 12 blocks and now I am getting ready to do the borders. I'm using some of the "new" fabric and there sure are lots of florals. And some really fuglies. I've cut up lots of 2.5" squares and now I'm sorting them into light and dark so I can put them in a bag and then pull. I love doing it that way. Maybe I'll leave that for tomorrow and go take a pain pill and go to bed. Yeah, that sounds good. So, good night and keep the piece.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm not sure what a POD is but it sounds as if you had fun sorting fabric and discovering stuff you'd forgotten about. Hope you don't feel too stiff today.