Friday, April 11, 2008

Scraps



Last night it was green and blue bins. I straightened out the scraps in the bins, took out the "squares" and am now sorting through the squares. I've narrowed them down to 2", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", 4", 5" and 6". I've spent the morning and afternoon cutting down some of the "squares" into the right sizes. Haven't decided yet if I will cut down the 3" squares into 2 or 2 1/2. Depends on which I need more of in the future. The light colored squares on top are the ones that need cutting down. The squares in the bin are already sorted into sizes and ready to be used. Tonight I will take the neutral/white bin and the yellow/organge bin and sort through those. I will take care of the strips at another time. They are neatly stashed in the bins and I can see them all now. I will certainly have plenty of leader/ enders after I do all this. But at least now I can see what I have and maybe look for a pattern on how to use it. Quiltville here I come. Keep the piece.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! You really are getting organised. Well done. You're allowed to start feeling a little smug now!