Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stash Busting

So, I'm reading posts and blogs yesterday and I'm getting some really good ideas. I took my pink and purple bins into the bedroom and picked out the 1 1/2" strips; the 2" strips and some squares of various sizes. Today I went through the black/B&W, gray and brown bins and took out the same sizes of scraps from those bins. I've started to sew together the 2" squares and putting them into a bag so I can pick two out and sew them together. I've already sewed together 140 more 4 patches, some HST's and I'm still going. That leader/ender thing is a blast. I'm using less thread too. I might be able to do something with all these pieces that I'm making with the leader/ender technique. So far they are mostly pink and purple, but that's no problem for me. Most of my fabrics are pink and purple. I'll post some pictures tomorrow as we are watching the Yankee game. Keep the piece.

No comments: