Friday, April 4, 2008

Ponderings

I am having a bit of trouble adding those funny little boxes to my blog. So I have decided to keep it simple. Less clutter. I am going to see if I can get a Yankee, Met and Jet widget though. Haven't figured out how to do that either. I also just found that I set up another blog site. I am going to take that one down though because this one is so much easier and you all know this one and I don't want to confuse anyone with a different site. Okay, haven't done much quilty stuff yet today. I did cut my 3 7/8" square for the webequilt mystery that starts tomorrow. So I have all my pieces cut. Can't wait for it to begin. I have also taken out some 5" squares and some muslin for a friendship block swap on Eons. I guess that shows my age, lol. And I received a packet of fat quarters from another group for posting the 1,000th post. I found a little quilt in a fat quarter book that I am going to make with the fabric that the moderator/founder of the group sent me and then I am going to send it back to her finished. And I also have to put my QOV Radiant quilt blocks together and put the border on. And I have been downloading some BOM's that I found that I might like to make one day. Tomorrow I am going over to PODS and ask them if they can take my POD down so I can get my fabric out (of course I have to find the key for the lock). I have some very, very serious family stuff going on now. It's a real pity to see how families fall apart. Sometimes I am sad that I only had one child and then when things like this happen, I get glad. What a shame to pit one child against another. Anyway, I am hoping that this straightens out sooner rather than later. I don't think my high blood pressure can take it. Going to put Radiant together now and fold up the laundry. I don't mind sorting the dirty clothes into piles to wash. I don't mind putting the piles into the washing machine and adding the detergent and putting the washing machine on. I don't even mind taking the laundry out of the washing machine and putting it into the dryer. What I do mind is folding the laundry when it is done. I have one laundry basket. It is filled with clean clothes because I don't want to fold them up. I'm going in to fold. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Roslyn said...

Love your alphabet quilt!
Roslyn

Phyl said...

Hi Renee! Its my first time at your blog and I like it:).

Your alphabet quilt it awesome!

Hugs..Phyl