Sunday, April 13, 2008

This is harder than I thought

Organizing scraps is way harder than I thought. Unless I'm just making this neater than it needs to be, it will take me at least another two weeks (one week off for Passover) to get all this done. I've been going through all the bins that I made last week and trying to put together squares and strips in an organized inch basis. So I will eventually end up with a bin of 1 1/2" squares and 1 1/2" strips and on up the ruler. Right now they are mostly in bins assorted by color, which is not bad either, but I hope to have them more organized.

Well, this week I will be going to my sister in laws to help cook for Passover. Hopefully we can have a calm conversation about what happened last week and put an end to this once and for all. Wednesday and Thursday will be spent cooking for the seders and then on Friday, Saturday and Sunday I will be cooking for the dinner at our house for the second night. I will be attending the first seder at my SIL and then dinner at our house for the second. Ally and Alex will be going to my brother's house in Brooklyn for the first night, so everyone will be with family.

Anyway, if you should be checking in this week, I'm sorry I won't be here much. Too many other things to do and not enough time. I'm not even sure I will be around to pick up Bonnie's clue #2 for my Pink Grapefruit Crush. Oh well, maybe there will be another two weeks before she posts the third clue. Have a great week everyone. Keep the piece.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Best wishes for Passover.