Monday, April 7, 2008

Yes, I am a quitter

Okay, I will admit that I am a quitter. I have tried and tried and tried again to get those pesky triangle squares to position the right way. For some reason, the picture of them that I put the colors on is different from the next picture. I cannot get the overall pattern to come out right. My hat is off to all the ladies that are finished with clue 1. I have decided to put this away for now, with a note to check the orientation of the blocks, and I will get to it at another time. I am now going to finish my QOV mystery quilt and then I am going to put together a little quilt for a "friend". Talk about lots of little pieces. Some of them are only 1 1/2" square. Hope my fingers can take it. Off I go to the iron. Keep the piece.

1 comment:

Andee said...

I am sorry that you are frustrated with this one...it looks rather complicated. Your pink isn't in the same place as her teal on the triangles from what I can see..hate it when that happens. Don't be too hard on yourself, I think it is REALLY hard to do different colors than the pattern--way too easy to get it confused...I have done it wrong before myself....save it for another day!