Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Got Bored, So More Four Patches

While watching the Met/Phillies game, I got bored. I was looking at everyone's four patches for the Crush quilt and realized I could use any fabric, as long as it was dark and light. So, since I had a few strips already sewn together, but not cut up, and I had some 2" strips already cut in my scrap bins, I decided to put them together and make some more four patch units. I'm thinking, maybe I could use them for a border, maybe on a children's quilt. Or maybe this Crush quilt. The weather is really crummy out, looks like it is going to rain, and I don't really feel like doing anything. I finally got all my laundry done, folded and everything. The four patches are what I like to call mindless sewing. I can do it and watch the game at the same time. No real concentration, since the seams just butt up against each other nicely, so sewing them together is no problem. LET'S GO METS! LET'S GO METS! LET'S GO METS! Well, this is nice. Now I can go between channels and watch the Mets and Yankees. Whoppee. Going back to watch now, Keep the piece.

No comments: