Friday, March 28, 2008

Change of Color for Orange Crush



Well, since I have cleaned up the den and gone through all my fabric, I have found that I have enough to change out the red for orange in my original fabric choice. So now I can say that I am doing a real orange crush as I will have orange in it. All the other colors remain the same, I just exchanged orange for red. So where Bonnie says orange, I will be doing pink. Maybe not a real orange crush then, maybe pink orange crush, like pink lemonade. Still cleaning up, just have to put the blues and the blacks away in their respective bins and I'll be done. What fun I have had with all this fabric. Next week I am going to go to PODS and take out my eight boxes of fabric that I have had in storage for six years and then wash it all and then have a fabric party. Can't wait. Keep the piece.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Yummy colors!

I am using pink as my main color too.

Welcome to the Webring! It worked:)

Angie said...

Love your colors Renee! Have fun going through your PODS of fabric! Sounds like that old sci-fi movie, the Body Snatchers!

Jana said...

Eye popping colors! You are going to have a great quilt! Love your idea of different stash boxes. I am going to have to do that too. Now that I organized my cabinet---it's not all going to fit back in there. :)