Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pink Grapefruit Crush



Finally came up with a name for this quilt. Pink Grapefruit Crush. The pink and the orange are the grapefruit, the brown is the tree and the greens are the leaves. It was one of those ta da moments, better than a senior one I guess. Anyway, what "they" say about the third time being the charm must be true. I just changed out the pink fabric with another mystery that I am doing and this is okay for me. Can't wait to get started. Going to cut up my neutral now so that I will be ready on Tuesday when I get back from dropping the kids at the airport. Can't wait to get back into my bed. And the bathtub is calling my name, really loud. I can hear it from here. Keep the piece.

1 comment:

Clare said...

I love those colours. Your Crush quilt is going to be so bright.