Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What was I thinking?

I decided to take a class with Quilt University, its an online class. The class is called "Jane Was Nuts". Its a take off of the Dear Jane quilt. The instructor is Carol Miller and we have people from all over taking the class. I must say, this is my second or third class with them and the last one I took had so many people in it that I couldn't keep up with the discussions in the discussion room. This time there aren't as many and the people aren't chatty. I've done six blocks and the blocks are four and one half inches big. My fingers hurt. Tomorrow I'm going back to the tumbling blocks. Just wanted to finish these small blocks and now I'm going to bed. Good night and keep the piece. Renée

3 comments:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, great blog!
Please link to this site

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Pretty blocks Renee. Yes, you are mad!!

Gina said...

I love the blocks, but 4.5 inches. Not for me. LOL

love and hugs xxx