Monday, January 14, 2008

Brand New Day

Have my cuppa, read my e mails, mostly from the Mystery Quilters and am getting ready to redo all those blocks that I had to unsew last night. It was a really good day. Giants won!!!!, but alas, the Colts did not. So, there WILL be a Manning in the playoffs for at least one more game. Sorry to all of you in Texas......... NOT!!!!!! LOL

Chain piecing is a wonderful idea, but only if you put the pieces together right. I thought I would get a jump start on those half star triangles, so I put them together, playing over and over in my head that the accent color should always touch the nine patch, and I still put them together wrong, hence my evening of unsewing. So I "listened" to the Golden Globes, not much interest there really, and that's exactly how long it took to unsew all those blocks, one hour. I am now off to put them back together right. Keep the piece.

No comments: