Saturday, January 12, 2008

My "Baby"


This is my baby. He is 12 and in very good shape. This is the only "son" I will ever have and he is named Dusty. He is half poodle/half maltese. He is trying to sleep in his too small for him bed that I bought for him when he had the calcium deposits surgically removed. I thought it would be softer for him to sleep in the bed then on the hard floor and he loves it. Now I guess we should get him a bigger one that he can fit into. He seems to be surviving in this one though. I didn't think he would like it as he has never had one before. Guess you never know with them. My daughter bought one for her puppy as soon as they got her and she loves it too. Although my "grandpuppy" is a whole lot younger than Dusty. Just thought y'all would like to see him. Keep the piece.

No comments: