Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Carolina Crossroads Mystery Quilt

Bear with me, as this is an experiment in blogging. After reading everyone's blog on the Carolina Crossroads Mystery Quilt I decided to try my hand at this. I have finished steps 1-5 on the purple/white/pink quilt and have to sew together the triangles for the black/white/pink quilt I am making for my Mom's friend. I hope to finish sewing these triangles together tomorrow so then I can be patiently tapping my foot waiting for clue #6 on Friday. Hopefully I can post at least once a day, if I can ever find it again, lol.

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

Welcome to blogland! I've just started a blog of my own to chart my Carolina Crossroads progress and it's been so fun! I love the work you've shown so far, your colors are so cheery!

Angela(soscrappy)