Sunday, January 13, 2008

UGGGHHH!!!!!



Okay, I guess it is time for me to not piece while watching a sporting event. I finished my Ohio stars for the purple/pink/white quilt (Quilt #1) and started to sort the little blocks to make the half star blocks. WELL.......Tonight I will be frogging (a little term that the Aussie ladies use to explain unsewing). I was able to put together 4 full triangles and all 12 of the others have to be frogged. The top photo is what it is supposed to look like. As you can see from the second photo, the pink part of the hourglass block should have been sewed to the 9 square block. There are 12 more just like that one. Glad I didn't get further along in sewing those blocks together or I would have been up all night unsewing. And I even said to myself that Bonnie said that the accent (pink) should always be towards the nine patch. Boy do I hate when this happens. Just think, at least I'll have them nice and unsewn by tomorrow, so that I can put them back together and then I can put together Quilt #2 (black/white/pink). UGGGHHHH!!!!! Keep the piece.

1 comment:

Phyl said...

I, too, hate the 'frog stitch'. So sorry you gotta redo some of the blocks, but your combo of purple/pink/white is so pretty. Makes me smile cos it looks like springtime.

Hugs,

Phyl