Sunday, January 20, 2008

Can't sew another stitch



Okay, I was playing a game in Pogo and they were talking about getting a beer and someone said something about vodka and I got to thinking. So I got the bottle of Kaluha and then I took the vodka out of the freezer and then I got the half and half and I made myself a very, very strong white russian. So no more sewing until I finish the drink and it wears off. LOL!!!! Football this afternoon, GO GIANTS, GO GIANTS, GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!


Half my quilt top is sewn together. So I know I accomplished something this morning. Considering the fact that I didn't go to sleep until after five this morning. My Dad came to me last night and informed me that his hyrnia (?) was bothering him, it is on the same side as the broken rib. He told me that if he should start vomiting, I should call 911. SO HOW COULD I GO TO SLEEP??????????????? At around five, he came into my room and told me that he felt much better and then I went to sleep. Phone rang this morning at 10:30, it was my aunt and I will probably go up to see her on Tuesday and give her the quilt I made for her. That's the quilt on top. The pinwheels are green, the sashing is beige. Can't see it too well in that picture. The quilting was done by Cathy at my quilt shop, she did a wonderful job. The binding was done by Suzanne, also at my quilt shop. And she did a wonderful job too. And I didn't have to "buy" any fabric for this quilt, all done with stash, except for the backing, which I bought at my quilt shop. But I have so much left over, I have put it into the mystery quilt as squares. I don't have to worry about backing for these two mystery quilts. I have wide backing in purple and pink that I am going to use. But I haven't gotten to that point yet. Going to watch football now. LET'S GO GIANTS!!!! Keep the piece.

No comments: