Saturday, January 19, 2008

Confusion





Well, I finally finished the ring blocks for the black/white/pink quilt #2. I have taken pictures of the setting with and without sashing. I don't know if I like either one. Is it possible for y'all to let me know? Above are the pictures, the top two are without the sashing and the bottom two are with sashing, as you can see, duh. I don't know if the sashing is dark enough to make a difference, but I don't have anything darker. I think I'll put this one aside for now and work on the other quilt's ring blocks. I might have the same problem with that one too. The star blocks just disappear. Hope y'all will help. Thanks. Keep the piece.

6 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

I like it with the sashing, but I was gonna suggest a lighter pink... it seems to overwhelm the quilt a little. A lighter pink might help your stars pop more?

Quilter Kathy said...

I like it without the sashing...I think your pink stars stand out well against the black and white.

ForestJane said...

How about that hot pink you have in some of the stars, got any more of that?

Jeanne said...

If you do go with the sashing, you might try a black, too. It looks great either way.

Khris said...

You know I would not put the sashing Renee. Hugs Khris

Katie said...

Maybe it has something to do with the black and white but I like yours with the sashing too.