Friday, January 25, 2008

Finished one top, starting the other




Here is the top for mystery quilt number one. This one is the purple, white, pink one. I still have to start on the black, white, pink one. My Dad came down with shingles, so I am doing all the running around to shop etc. I also have the task of taking Mom to therapy and the doctor etc. After doing this for two days, I had to put a stop to it today. My knee was killing me, I could hardly walk, so all I did was go to the drugstore to pick something up for my Dad and then I spent the rest of the day watching General Hospital from two weeks ago. Had the dog in my lap and it was great. Still have two more episodes to watch to catch up and I will do that later. The weather here has cooled a little here. Very nice out, too bad the dog doesn't like to be outside. I would take him to the dog park and let him run around. But because he is white, he can't be out in the sun, so that let's me off the hook. Going to bed now, and putting a pillow under my knee and watching those last two episodes of GH and Oddball. Hopefully I'll sleep through the night. Good night, sleep tight etc..... Keep the piece.

2 comments:

Khris said...

WEll done Renee...it looks fabulous...I love the colours. Very pretty. Hugs, Khris

SandyQuilts said...

Sorry to hijack this thread but I saw on Bonnie's blog that you plan to do her bargello project in r/w/b. May I ask if you are using 128 strips? OR will you be cutting your strips longer? I want to make it in r/w/b but I certainly don't have 128 r/w/b fabrics. I would have written privately but didn't see an email link for you. Thanks.