Friday, January 18, 2008

No Sewing Today

Good evening all. Boy, what a day. Told my SIL that I would pick her up at the airport and then my car wouldn't start. But AAA was there within 5, yes I said 5, minutes and I was able to get there in time to pick her up. We had a very nice afternoon and I got to meet her new grandson (he's so cute). I just finished dinner and I think I am going to go to bed. Too tired to sew, afraid of making stupid mistakes and then having to unsew, yuck. So I'll sew tomorrow and Sunday and hopefully I'll get the rest of the ring blocks done and then I can start to put this quilt together. Something to look forward to. And just think, after I get these ring blocks done, then I have to put together ring blocks for the other quilt. Something else to look forward to. Maybe I'll make myself a drink. Good night, sleep tight. Keep the piece.

No comments: