Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mystery Logo

Yipee, I was able to get the Logo up on my blog. Much trial and error. And...I was also able to figure out how to leave my own comments on other people's blogs. I'm almost finished with the Ohio Stars. Two more blocks and I'm done. Can't wait for the next clue. And don't worry about it if you aren't up to clue 6 yet, you'll get there eventually and it will be well worth it. I think I'm going to make the next one blue and red and use up all those scraps. How soon will April be here? LOL

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Good job getting the logo up! I love it and have proudly displayed it on my own blog.

I would love to see your Ohio Stars!

I have finished mine and just need to finish the half star triangles.. yet here I am visiting sites in the webring LOL!