Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Mystery Continues

Bonnie posted Clue #6 the other day and I should have known by the hourglass blocks that there would be a star in this quilt. It's okay, the Ohio Star is one of my favorite blocks. I'm still sewing the hourglass blocks together for quilt #2, I'm almost finished and then I can get to the Ohio Star blocks. Thanks to Lisa for explaining to me the math involved, as I am now glad that I did cut out blocks for the replacement of the two blocks that I cut down too small. Yesterday was not very productive as I was on the phone with Directv for almost two hours trying to reprogram my Mom's remote for her tv. What a project. And now the remote is not working again and Dad does not understand anything about how to reprogram, lol. So I guess its either calling Directv again today or trying to reprogam the thing myself. When I finish sewing together the rest of the hourglass blocks, I'll give it a try.

I am seriously thinking about going to PODS (Portable On Demand Storage) and getting the eight boxes of fabric that I have stored. There is a lot of browns and beiges in there that I could use on another UFO that I am trying to finish. I have made a vow to not start another NEW project until I finish some of the UFO's that I have laying all around the den. Okay, now it is time to get back to it. Keep the piece.

No comments: